February 14th, 2013

Joke #00375

From the Week of February 2nd, 2013:
A new survey finds that 49 percent of single people would date someone who still lives with their parents. [OFFENDED] The other 51% have apparently never hit a rough patch in their life and never heard of a little thing called sound-proofing.

  1. ramseyesscom posted this
Loading tweets...

@ramsobot

Ramsey Ess is a writer and comedian living in Brooklyn. He is a freelancer for late night television, writer of a weekly column about old TV for Splitsider, a podcaster, and improviser. He is also the writer/star of the webseries "Ramsey Has a Time Machine."

Other Places